Baseball is a sport not very played here in Spain, but it is very common in other countries as the
Uited States, New Zeland or Australia.
There are lots of types or "brands" of baseball such as softball, kickball or even the british cricket game.
Before I came to this school I used to study in a british school so I played a lot of baseball and softball, but I still prefere cricket!! The good thing about baseball is that it can be played by lots of people so it's not boring.
This sport was born in the USA, it came up from a mixed of other similar games.
In the UK it's not very common to see this sport but you can ask any british about cricket which is their most important game!
Está muy bien Pablo y encima en inglés, con dos cojones x)
ResponderEliminarGracias José
EliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Eliminar